Inogen One G4 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
The Inogen One G4 portable oxygen concentrator is one of the lightest portable units in its class. It weighs less than 4 pounds with an 8-cell battery and has 3 settings. The 8-cell battery can hold up to a 4 hour charge. The Inogen G4 portable oxygen concentrator is great for both local use, and use while traveling. It has the ability to charge in the car or in the wall and can be used simultaneously while charging. The charger and other accessories are included with the Inogen One G4.
The Inogen One G4 also has an easy to read LCD screen so you will always know what setting you are on, as well as the exact percentage of battery life when mobile.
The Smallest, Lightest Inogen Oxygen Concentrator Ever Made
The Inogen One G4 is the small and lightest portable oxygen concentrator that Inogen has ever made. Purchasing an Inogen One G4 will provide more freedom, more mobility, and less concern.
This model promotes an active lifestyle; it’s not a too heavy or too uncomfortable to carry and so it’s not a burden on the user. This is the perfect portable oxygen concentrator to exercise with, making it a great choice for seniors who want to exercise regularly.
A single battery lasts up for 2 hours and 40 minutes, with the option for an extended battery for up to 5 hours of continuous use.
Please contact us directly for any additional promotions for this product!
|Weight:||2.8 lbs (with 4 cell battery)|
|Dimensions:||7.2″ H x 5.98″ W x 2.68″ D|
|Flow Settings||1 to 3 Pulse Dose|
|Power:||100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.7 A Max|
|Operating Ranges||Up to 10,000 Feet|
- Portable Oxygen Concentrators: Benefits and Drawbacks
- Effective Breathing Exercises for Seniors with Oxygen Concentrators
- Comparing All the Inogen One Oxygen Concentrators
- Tips to Deal with COPD in Cold Weather
- Portable Oxygen Concentrators for Active People
- Inogen Connect: Inogen's New Mobile App
- Portable Oxygen Concentrators for Cystic Fibrosis
- Safety Tips for Oxygen Therapy Patients
- What to Do When You Have Trouble Breathing
- The New Inogen One G5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- How Air Pollution is A Violation of Human Rights
- AC Power Supply
- DC Power Cable
- Shoulder Strap
- Carry Bag
- Particle Filter
- Cannula and Manual