Respironics SimplyGo Mini Portable Oxygen Concentrator
The three most important features of a portable oxygen concentrator are Reliability, Reliability and Reliability! The Respironics SimplyGo Mini is giving all other portable concentrators a run for their money, quickly capturing market share in the lightweight portable category. It’s become so popular because it rarely breaks down and it was built to last.
Small, Lightweight, Providing Oxygen on Demand
This device is designed to give people exactly what they are looking for. Lightweight, attractive features, and true reliability. It is designed and rigorously tested to be reliable and durable in everyday life environments, undergoing the same testing as the proven track record of the SimplyGo.
The Respironics SimplyGo Mini has 2 different battery sizes, allowing the user to choose the best fit based on lifestyle. This unit is manufactured in Kennesaw, GA and has the same reliability of its older sibling, the Respironics SimplyGo. With 27 repair and support centers nationwide, it’s not a surprise to us the SimplyGo Mini has become our number one selling portable!!
- Built for the demands of active people
- Durability and reliability that matter
- Simply smart design
Oxygen Always offers full support and a free trial for the Respironics SimplyGo Mini. Simply contact us and ask for the free trial option. We’ll send over the Respironics SimplyGo Mini as well as all the accessories you need to fully use it.
|Dimension:||9.4” H x 8.3” W x 3.6” D|
|Decibel Level:||38 (Very quiet)|
|Flow Rates:|| |
1 to 5
|Power:||100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.7 A Max|
|Warranty:||Up to 5 years|
|Operating Ranges||Up to 10,000 feet|
- SimplyGo vs. SimplyGo Mini: A Portable Oxygen Concentrator Comparison
- Portable Oxygen Concentrator Brand Comparisons
- Best Oxygen Concentrators for Night Time Use
- Tip 3 Portable Oxygen Concentrators 2017
- Portable Oxygen Concentrators for Active People
- Comparing the Respironics Series
- Respiratory Illnesses and How to Manage Them
- Are Portable Oxygen Concentrators Covered by Medicare?
- Caring for a Loved One with Sleep Apnea
- National Cystic Fibrosis Awareness Month 2019
- The New Inogen One G5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- Air Pollution in Agra, India: Action Plan to Improve Air Quality at Taj Mahal
- What is Nonspecific Interstitial Pneumonia?
- AC Power Supply
- DC Power Cable
- Shoulder Strap
- Carry Bag
- Accessory Bag
- Cannula and Manual